help with buying a parrot cage
Posted: 22 April 2009 09:31 PM   [ Ignore ]
New Participant
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-04-22

Hi everyone. I’d like to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie Moral and I live in Lamesa, Texas. I recently inherited a parrot from a friend that could not take care of the costs because she lost her job, since I was looking for a pet I took it in until my friend gets back on her feet and can afford the exoenses of having a parrot again. Anyways, I am looking to buy a good and reliable parrot cage because the one that my friend had is so small that the parrot has absolutely no room. Does anyone know where I can find a good parrot cage in Texas or online? I was recommended to a site called: Parrot Cages For Sale and would like to know if anyone has bought anything from there by any chance or if the prices are too much because I have no idea how much a fine parrot cage should cost. They say that their cages have been tested and are non toxic which is great. Any help or recommendations would be great.

Signature 

source for the best parrot cages

Posted: 25 April 2009 07:39 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 1 ]
New Participant
Rank
Total Posts:  7
Joined  2009-04-22

Thanks for your advice.

Signature 

source for the best parrot cages

Posted: 20 May 2009 02:15 PM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 2 ]
New Participant
Rank
Total Posts:  2
Joined  2009-04-06

Hi Stephanie - I purchased a Kings Cage last September - and am extremely pleased with the quality, functionality, and appearance of the cage.  My green cheeked conure is very happy as well.  The cage is powder-coated, but my little bird does not chew the bars and the finish is flawless.  I will keep an eye on it though - as per Bill’s warning.  It’s spacious (approx 2-1/2 x 3’) and accomodates multiple perches, toys, food, water and treat cups.  I paid about $700 from a local avian specialty store, who ordered it from the manufacturer.  Clean up is a breeze.  It was well worth the investment.  Best of luck.  Sincerely, Pam

Posted: 21 July 2009 03:32 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 3 ]
New Participant
Rank
Total Posts:  3
Joined  2009-07-21

I purchesed a cage from the local pet store for $70. Its been great and soooooo easy to clean cheese

Posted: 07 October 2009 04:37 AM   [ Ignore ]   [ # 4 ]
New Participant
Rank
Total Posts:  1
Joined  2009-10-06

its good
\ thanks for sharing with us

Signature 

Lice removal