I am currently putting a website together which will include details of Parrots within the Rio de Janeiro State in Brazil. I have visited this area many times and have lots of information to include in the website myself. I require any help possible to gather this information together.
I am looking for information regarding any of the Parrots (this includes Macaws, Parrots, Amazons, Parakeets, Parrotlets).
This information can be recent or historic, be your own experiences or another persons parrot encounter details and should ideally include the following if possible but any information of any type would be appreciated.
1) Location including altitude if possible
2) Weather conditions when seen
3) Date and time of day seen
4) What the parrots were doing (flying, perching, feeding, mating, nesting, etc.) - include details if possible such as what they were eating etc.
5) Group size and whether in a mixed group
6) Male or female Parrots (This will only be possible in the sexually dimorphic species)
7) Any photographs
My website will acknowledge any information received though if you prefer to stay anonymous then that will be respected and any photographs that I use will carry your credits.
I thank everyone in anticipation for any information I receive.