Explore the links below to find upcoming parrot events in your area.
To submit an event
You must be a WPT member and logged in to submit an event. Please log in now or: Join WPT today »
Elks Club, 44 Maynard St., Middletown, Connecticut, USA - March 21, 2015
8th Annual Featherfest
Saturday, March 21, 2015
10:00 am – 5:00 pm
Admission: $5.00; under 12 and CPS Members FREE
Mary-Beth Kaeser: “Raptors and Atka, a Bald Eagle”
Mary-Beth Kaeser is the owner of Horizon Wings, a raptor rehab center.
Dr. Sam Williams: “Being a Conservationist:
Conserving the Yellow-shouldered Amazon on Bonaire”
Dr. Williams is the founder and director of Echo Bonaire, a research
and parrot rehab facility in the Caribbean Islands.
• Check out the “Ask the Vets” tables for answers to your parrot questions.
• Spend time with Dr. Sam Williams.
• Meet an eagle, a hawk, an owl, and more Horizon Wings residents.
• Enjoy the antics of our many live parrot species.
• Visit the vendors’ booths displaying toys, cages, play stands, perches, clothing, jewelry, and many other bird-related items.
• Don’t miss the great prizes in our teacup auction.
• Door prizes, food and drink, and more!